The Towson University Staff Council (TUSC) is the advocate body for all university
staff employees. Through its advisory role with the university president, TUSC seeks
to further the prominence of the University by promoting the value and talents of
its staff employees.
As a result of strong campus-wide interest, the Towson University Staff Council (TUSC)
was formed by the president in 1993. Intended to serve as an advisory body to the
president's staff on non-faculty matters, the council offers all staff an opportunity to express ideas and concerns and provides a means for assessing campus opinion on important staff issues. It further
means to act as a communication channel between the president and the university staff,
and advise on matters relating to staff, the work environment, and, in general, the
welfare of the university as a whole.
TU Staff Council 2018-2019 Meeting Schedule
Have something on your mind? All TUSC meetings are open to the campus community and
are held the third Wednesday of each month from 1-3 p.m.
- August 15, Cook Library Towson Room 507
- September 19, University Union 305
- October 17, Administration Building 424
- November 14, Administration Building 424
- December 19, Administration Building 424 - CANCELLED
- January 16, University Union 305
- February 20, Administration Building 424
- March 20, Cook Library Towson Room 507
- April 17, Administration Building 424
- May 15, University Union 305
- June 19, Administration Building 424
TUSC has several committees that are charged with accomplishing specific tasks.
Each TUSC member is elected from their respective division or classification, so that all areas of
the university have representation.