Advising in the Major

Your major advisor can play a key role in your academic success and satisfaction at Towson. A TU student declares his/her major officially by completing the online Change of Major/Minor form located on the Registrar's Office site. The Registrar's Office notifies the new major department which then assigns a student to an advisor in that department. If, by four weeks into the term, the name of your advisor is not listed in your Student Center, you should stop by the department office to inquire.