Choosing a Major


Undergraduates wishing to add, change or drop a major or minor, please use the link below to submit your request to the Registrar's Office.

After submitting a request, you must wait one month before submitting another. Any additional requests submitted within the initial one month period will not be processed.

Change of Major/Minor Form

Second Bachelor's students wanting to change their major, must contact  in the University Admissions Office at or call 410-704-4359.  Please do not submit a Change of Major/Minor form.


Current graduate students who wish to change their program or add a certificate to their program of study will need to complete a new graduate application. Please contact the University Admissions Office for more information at 410-704-2113.