Towson University’s International Partnerships Office plans and coordinates customized
short-term international programs throughout the year, bringing teachers, principals
and administrators, faculty, staff and business professionals from overseas institutions
and governments to Towson University for educational training and cultural learning
Our customized programs feature:
- Educational exchange at one of America’s best regional public universities – consistently
ranked among U.S. News & World Report’s America’s Best Colleges.
- Professional training in a variety of academic disciplines (65 undergraduate programs,
47 master’s programs, and five doctoral programs)
- Cultural immersion opportunities to enhance knowledge about the U.S. culture
- Flexible dates and duration (We can accommodate programs that fit your academic calendar,
from several days to several months)
Ideal location in the Northeastern United States (approximately 15 minutes from Baltimore
City, 1 hour from Washington, D.C., 1.5 hours from Philadelphia, and 3 hours from
New York City)
- Variety of field trip offerings to important sites in the greater Baltimore/Washington
- Comprehensive schedules that maximize your time in the United States
- Community partnerships with public and private organizations throughout Maryland
- Tailored price based on program customization
- Professional, on-site support throughout the duration of the program
- Comfortable and safe accommodations on campus in university housing or local hotel
within walking distance of campus
Short-term programs offer great diversity in content, ranging from English language
learning and/or specialized lessons in a particular discipline while on-campus, and
off-campus educational and cultural learning at local schools, agencies and institutions.
Here are a few examples of customized short-term certificate programs:
- Business in America
- Cybersecurity Seminar
- ESL Teacher Training
- Exploring K-12 and Higher Education in the United States
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management Seminar
Interested in Learning More?
Please feel free to send us an e-mail expressing your interest, and if possible, specify
the program of your choice. Alternatively, you may fill out a program inquiry form.
After reviewing your request, a representative will contact you to design a customized
program to meet your needs.
Liz van Amerongen, Coordinator
Email: evanamerongen AT_TOWSON or sip AT_TOWSON