Towson University's international currency option for student account payments.
International Currency Payments to Towson
Towson University accepts international payments by wire transfer, foreign credit
and debit cards, and other international payment options through Towson's International Currency Payment Portal, powered by Flywire.
The portal allows you to:
- Execute, track and confirm your international payment online
- Choose payment options from your home country
- Access a 24/7 multilingual Customer Support Team
- Save on bank fees and ensure the best exchange rates with Flywire’s Best Price Guarantee
How to Make an International Payment to Towson
Student account balances are not available in the Flywire system. You will need to
know your term balance before making a payment in Flywire. To retrieve your balance:
- From your Towson Online Services Student Center account, click on the Make a Payment link. Once in the eBill and Payment system, you will be able to view your term balances
on the right side of the screen.
Making a Payment
- Go to Towson's International Currency Payment Portal to begin your payment.
- Select the country you are paying from and your preferred payment method.
- Enter your payment details and confirm your payment booking.
- Receive instructions on how to complete the payment process, depending on your payment
- Track your payment online from start to finish with your Flywire Dashboard and access
to Flywire’s multilingual Customer Support Team.
Please note: the Flywire payment option cannot be used towards the Tiger Installment Plan. If
you would like to sign up for a payment plan, please visit the Tiger Installment Plan site for more details.
24/7 Customer Support
International Phone Numbers & Frequently Asked Questions