TUCD seeks to maintain a pleasant and healthy educational atmosphere. We ask all guests
to help us achieve this goal by conducting themselves in a safe and considerate manner
at all times.
- No food, drinks or gum are allowed in the studio.
- Appropriate dance attire and shoes are required in the studio. No street shoes may
be worn on Marley floor.
- Parents and students are asked not to disturb classes already in session, unless consent
has been given by the instructor. Studio doors must remain closed at all times.
- To ensure the safety of our students, we ask that all parents with children ages 3-8
years please remain in the vicinity of their child's class at all times.
- Any student arriving more than fifteen (15) minutes after the start of class will
be asked not to participate to ensure both the safety of the dancer and the continuity
of the class.
- Photography and video of classes are prohibited to prevent distraction of dancers.
- Payment can be made in the form of personal E-checks, VISA, MasterCard or Discover.
- Payment for all TUCD Children's Dance classes must be made at the time of registration.
- Payment Plans for TUCD Children's Dance classes are available and must be approved
by the TUCD administrative office.
- A refund is obtainable upon notifying the TUCD administrative office of discontinued
participation within the first week of the registered class; thereafter no refunds
- All missed TUCD Children's Dance classes must be completed during the current session
in which the student is registered.
Cancellation of TUCD classes will follow Baltimore County Public School closures.
For all unscheduled facility closures, make-up classes will be offered at the end
of the session. In the event of inclement weather, please call our main line at (410)
704-3495 to find out about class cancellations. Information regarding class cancellations
will also be available on our website.
All TUCD classes and workshops must meet the minimum requirement of six participants
in order to remain on the TUCD schedule. Any class below the minimum requirement will
be canceled until further notice.
TUCD is committed to conducting all programs and classes in a safe manner and holds
the safety of participants in the highest regard. Students and parents/guardians of
minors must recognize that there is an inherent risk of injury when choosing to participate
in physical activities. Towson University Community Dance and the Towson University
Dance Department are NOT responsible for any injury incurred on or off premises of
the Towson University campus.
View the TUCD Children's Dance Student Handbook (PDF).