We offer preregistration for children's courses, as well as several payment options.
The spring 2017 semester will take place from Saturday, January 14 through Saturday,
June 3. Adult class cost information can also be found below.
Payment and Refund Information
- Registration can be completed here.
- If you register, you will be invoiced. Invoices can be canceled before the end of
the first week of class. After that, tuition in full will be due to the Bursar's Office.
- Payment can be made in the form of personal checks, Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
- Payment Plans are available and must be approved by the TUCD administrative office.
- A refund is obtainable upon notifying the TUCD administrative office of discontinued
participation within the first week of the registered class; thereafter no refunds
are available. $60 of each dancer's tuition is a non-refundable administrative fee.
- All missed classes must be completed during the current session in which the student
Registering for Children's Dance Classes
Children's classes are offered Monday, January 15 through Saturday, May 19. Please
browse our spring children's and Pre-Collegiate course schedules.
Children's Dance Tuition
Enhancement and Open Classes (18-week spring semester)
|45 minute class
|55-60 minute class
|75 minute class
For class schedules and detailed pricing for multi-class Enhancement and Open packages,
For Junior Pre-Collegiate, and Pre-Collegiate pricing, click here.
Discounts for Children's Dance
- TU Faculty/Staff/Alumni receive a 10% discount off full tuition of single classes
and two-class packages.
- Discounts will not exceed a total of 20% per student tuition.
- Discounts will not be applied to packages of three or more classes, Junior Pre-Collegiate,
or Pre-Collegiate tuition.
Share a Dance Class
Current TUCD Children's Dance students can receive a class voucher to share a free
sample class with a friend. If the friend enrolls in the current semester's classes,
that student will receive a 5% discount for their next semester's registration.
Try a Dance Class
New to dance? Try a free sample class in any genre within our Children's Dance program.
Contact our TUCD administrative office.
Adult Classes (Drop-in)
All adult classes are offered on a drop-in basis. Payment for classes must be made at the beginning
of each class. Discounts do not apply to drop-in or class card purchases. There is
no pre-registration or registration fee required for adult classes. Payment can be
made in the form of cash or personal checks. VISA, MasterCard or Discover for class
|90 minute class
|75 minute class
|60 minute class
|8-class card for 90 minute class
|8-class card for 75 minute class
|8-class card for 60 minute class
TU Community Dance
Center for the Arts, Room 1002V
E-mail: tucd AT_TOWSON