Note: If you are still in this position and are in the Baltimore area, we may be able
to arrange to have your photo taken by the Towson University photographer. Otherwise,
please email a photo of yourself (preferably in the work environment described above)
to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your full name and "Success Story Photo" in the
email subject line.
Please use the guidelines below to increase the chance that your photo will be able
to be used on our Web site.
- The photo should help tell your story – an action shot of you in your work environment
- Be sure that photo is well-lit.
- When possible, the photo should be taken by a professional. Your organization may
have a staff photographer who can take a photo for you.
- Do not use a cell phone camera.
- If you use a point-and-shoot camera, make sure that the camera settings are set for
the best quality and largest image size.
- The photo should be the equivalent of a 5x7 inch photo at 300 dpi. Check the image
properties in your photo software to confirm this information.