PhD, Sociology and Marriage & Family Therapy, University of Southern California, 2000
Certificate in Gender Studies, University of Southern California, 2000
MBA, Monterey Institute of International Studies, 1985
BA, Political Science and Slavic Languages & Literature, University of California, 1981
Areas of Professional Interest
Autism spectrum disorders across the lifespan
Autism and bullying
Autism and elopement
Outcomes for young adults with ASD
- Gotham, K., Marvin, A. R., Taylor, J. L., Warren, Z., Anderson, C. M., Law, P. A.,...Lipkin, P. H. (2015). Characterizing the daily life, needs, and priorities
of adults with ASD from Interactive Autism Network data. Autism, Advance online publication.
- Anderson, C., Law, J.K., Daniels, A., Rice, C., Mandell, D., Hagopian, L., & Law, P. (2012). Occurrence
and family impact of elopement in children with autism spectrum disorders. Pediatrics,
- Daniels, A.M., Rosenberg, R.E., Anderson, C., Law, J.K., Marvin, A.R., & Law, P.A. (2012). Verification of parent-report of child
autism spectrum disorder diagnosis to a web-based autism registry. Journal of Autism
and Developmental Disorders, 42(2), 257-265.
- Rosenberg, R.E., Law, J.K., Anderson, C., Samango-Sprouse, C., & Law, P.A. (2012). Survey of vaccine beliefs and practices
among families affected by autism spectrum disorders. Clinical Pediatrics, 52(9), 871-874.
- Vasa, R., Anderson, C., Marvin, A., Rosenberg, R., Law, J.K., Thorn, J., Sarphare, G., & Law, P. (2012,
August 15). Mood disorders in mothers of children on the autism spectrum are associated
with higher functioning autism. Autism Research and Treatment. doi: 10.1155/2012/435646.
- Zablotsky, B., Bradshaw, C., Anderson, C., & Law, P.A. (2013). Risk factors for bullying among children with autism spectrum
disorders. Autism, 18(4), 419-1427.
- Zablotsky, B., Anderson, C., & Law, P.A. (2013). The association between child autism symptomatology, maternal
quality of life, and risk for depression. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders,
- Zablotsky, B., Bradshaw, C., Anderson, C., & Law, P.A. (2012). The association between bullying and the psychological functioning
of children with autism spectrum disorders. Journal of Developmental and Behavioral
Pediatrics, 34(1), 1-8.
- Zablotsky, B., Bradshaw, C., Anderson, C., & Law, P.A. (2012). Involvement in bullying among children with autism spectrum
disorders: Parents' perspectives on the influence of school factors. Behavioral Disorders,
||Introduction to Disabling Conditions
||Research Methods in Allied Health
||Contemporary Issues for Infants and Children on the Autism Spectrum
||Communication, Behavior, and Participation Linkages for People on the Autism Spectrum
||Seminar in Autism Spectrum Issues