Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
PhD Economics, City University of New York Graduate Center
MPhil in Economics, Columbia University
MIA International Economics, Columbia University
BA, Wellesley College
Areas of Professional Interest
Health Care Finance
Health Information Technology and Mobile Health
Long-Term Care Administration
Human Resources Management
- McSweeney-Feld, M.H. (2016) Assistive Technology and Older Adults in Disasters: Implications for Emergency
Management. Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness (in press).
- McSweeney-Feld, M.H., Molinari, C. Limited English Proficiency: Managing Beyond the Words in Long-Term
Care Settings, in Borkowski, N., Deckard, G. eds (2014) Organizational Behavior in
Health Care: Case Studies. Burlington MA: JB Learning.
- McSweeney-Feld, M.H., Molinari, C.M., Oetjen, R. (Eds.) (2017) Dimensions of Long-Term Care Management:
An Introduction (2nd ed.) Chicago, Ill: Health Administration Press.
- McSweeney-Feld, M.H., Oetjen R., eds (2012) Dimensions of Long Term Care Management: An Introduction. Chicago,
Illinois: Administration Press.
- McSweeney-Feld, M.H., Rubin, N. Strategic Management of Healthcare Human Resources, in Rubino, L. and
Esparza, S. editors (2013) New Leadership for Healthcare Professionals: Concepts and
Cases. Burlington, MA: JB Learning.
||Services and Housing for the Long-Term Care Consumer
||Financing and Organization of Healthcare Services in the US
||Long-term Care Administration
||Healthcare Management Internship
||Heatlhcare in the US