Reasons why our physician assistant program may be right for you:
- The physician assistant field is one of the fastest growing professions in the country,
and our graduates are in high demand.
- Students benefit from experienced faculty, excellent clinical instruction and top-notch
- The program has an excellent student faculty ratio meaning greater interaction with
faculty and more opportunities for discussion among students.
- The program has a 100% placement rate in competitive and high quality clinical settings
for student rotations.
- Towson’s program is affiliated with all of the major medical teaching institutions
in the Baltimore Metropolitan Area including Johns Hopkins Hospital, LifeBridge Health, Greater Baltimore Medical Center, University of Maryland Medical Center and St. Joseph's Medical Center.
- Students make a difference in providing much needed healthcare services to medically
underserved and disadvantaged communities, as well as an ever expanding pool of patients
from all social strata.