Custom Tailor Your Degree
- Enroll part time or full time and efficiently manage your time to degree completion.
- If you pursue the advanced respiratory therapy or administration/management track,
can complete the entire degree online.
- Course selection does not need to follow a specific sequence.
- Classes may be taken in the day, in the evening or in an online format. Some courses
are offered in the summer.
- Create and design your program by selecting the right track and use the “focus area”
of the curriculum to pursue specific subjects of interest.
- The interdisciplinary format provides options for coursework in other health professions
programs, liberal arts, the sciences, humanities, fine arts and education.
- Pursue a minor in another area in addition to the allied health major.
- Prepare for managerial, supervisory and/or clinical education roles within a health
practice or related field.