Open Study Session
Open study sessions are available for A&P I and for A&P II.
Tutoring services are available for A&P I and II.
Beginning with the Fall 2013 semester, the Human Anatomy & Physiology courses (BIOL213
and BIOL214) will be de-coupled.
- BIOL221 – Human Anatomy & Physiology I lecture
- BIOL221L – Human Anatomy & Physiology I lab
- BIOL222 – Human Anatomy & Physiology II lecture
- BIOL222L – Human Anatomy & Physiology II lab
Students need to know:
- They must take both the lecture and lab components together for their first attempt.
After their first attempt, they may repeat one or both components of the course if
they do not earn a C.
- They cannot register for BIOL222/222L until they pass both BIOL221 and 221L with a
grade of C.
- For students currently taking BIOL213 and BIOL214 who need to repeat only one component
in the Fall or subsequent semesters, they will need to contact Dr. Winters (cwinters AT_TOWSON) for enrollment instructions.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Area Coordinator, Dr. Colleen
Winters at 410-704-3124 or by e-mail cwinters AT_TOWSON.