Environmental Science & Studies Program
The environmental science and studies program prepares students to be scientists, policy makers, industry representatives and citizens who will work to create a sustainable future.
We are TU.
Our students pursue a broad range of careers that focus on resolving environmental problems at the local, regional and global level. Find out more about the advantages of studying environmental science and studies.
The program offers students:
- research and internship opportunities
- highly individualized advising
- small classes taught by dedicated faculty from across the university, recognized as accomplished teachers and researchers
- big-school resources with small-school attention
- advantageous location in the Baltimore-Washington corridor, home to numerous environmental preservation, conservation and education organizations, including the Chesapeake Bay Foundation, the Nature Conservancy, the National Aquarium in Baltimore and the Gunpowder Valley Conservancy.