The Community Enrichment and Enhancement Partnership Award (CEEP) is administered
by Towson University's Center for Student Diversity (CSD). CEEP (pronounced KEEP)
is designed to increase the access and success of culturally diverse undergraduate
students attending Towson University.
- To foster an environment that appreciates and values an increasingly diverse student
- To increase the recruitment, retention, and graduation of a diverse student body.
- To develop student interest, involvement, and leadership in community-building initiatives.
The standard CEEP Award amount is $2,500.00 per year ($1,250.00 per semester). The
award may be renewed for up to 4 years.
- Applicants must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and demonstrate
unmet financial need via FAFSA guideline.
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens, U.S. Permanent Residents or Other Eligible Noncitizens
as defined by federal financial aid eligibility requirements.
- Applicants must enroll full-time.
- Transfer applicants must need a minimum of thirty credits prior to graduate.
- Applicants must also meet at least three of the following criteria: first generation
college student,from a single parent household, overcome personal, social and/or physical
obstacles pursuing an education, from a living environment or academic setting that
may have hindered educational pursuits.
Deadline Date: Incoming freshmen and new transfer students must apply by February 15th.
- Complete the CEEP Application Form here at: CEEP Application Form.
- Submit the FAFSA by January 17th.
- Applicants who wish to request special consideration should contact the Assistant
Vice President of Student Affairs/Diversity.
- The CEEP Award Committee will review all applications and select applicants based
upon CEEP Application data, Admissions Application Data, and financial need data.
For more information call Raft Woodus at 410-704-2051 or e-mail: rwoodus AT_TOWSON
CEEP Award Renewals
To renew a CEEP Award, CEEP Award Recipients must complete semester requirements and
attend a CEEP Award Contract Renewal Session near the close of each semester. CEEP
Recipients must also submit a FAFSA by January 17.