Present at the 2019 Environmental Conference!
We want you to submit a proposal to present at the 2019 Environmental Conference!
We seek individuals (from both inside and outside the Towson University community)
interested in showcasing their projects on a wide range of environmental topics to
include research, policy, student leadership, and activism. We are especially interested
in projects that:
- highlight a professional skill or tool (e.g., GIS)
- identify effective solutions to particular environmental problems
- showcases a student-led initiative regarding sustainability education, engagement,
advocacy and/or leadership development
- and/or provide an overview of research relevant to local, national, or global environmental
As part of the proposal process, you will have the opportunity to choose one of the
following methods to present at the conference:
- 50-minute Presentation/Workshop
- Research Poster to be showcased during the conference
Please submit a proposal by no later than Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 11:59 p.m..
Need ideas on a topic to present? Please see our 2018 Conference Program.