Technology resources like how-to articles and videos are moving to the TechHelp Knowledge
Base! Report issues, get support and search self-help articles in one place.
Learn about the project
Students, faculty and staff can access technology self-help resources 24/7 here or
by searching technology how-to articles in the TechHelp Knowledge Base system.
NetIDs & Duo
See more NetID & Duo self-help articles.
See more Information Security self-help articles.
Email, Collaboration, Desk Phones & eFax
- Send and receive faxes using eFax.
- Email for students: WebMail Powered by Google and faculty/staff: Outlook on a desktop or through a browser.
- Email List Service
- Fileshares, sending confidential/oversized files using TU's File Delivery Service (FDS) and file storing options and quotas.
- Microsoft 365: Cloud-based software including OneDrive, Outlook on the Web, and SharePoint. Microsoft Office (M365) for PCs, 2019 for Macs: Desktop software including Excel,
OneNote, Outlook Email, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Network Drives
- Phones (office/desktop)
- Compare web conferencing and virtual meeting tools: See Blackboard, Webex, Zoom.
See more Email, Collaboration, Desk Phones & eFax self-help articles.
Software & Applications
See more Software & Applications self-help articles.
Web Content & Publishing
See more Web Content & Publishing self-help articles.
Teaching, Learning, Classroom & Conference Rooms
See more Teaching, Learning, Classroom & Conference Rooms self-help articles.
Hardware Devices & Printing
See more Hardware Devices & Printing self-help articles.
Network, Wireless & Remote Access
See more Network, Wireless & Remote Access self-help articles.
Get an overview of TU's technology
Check out technology orientations for students and for employees (faculty/staff).