Self-help documents are in a PDF format or link to the resource webpage. If your browser
doesn't display the PDF properly, you may need to download and install a free copy
of Adobe Reader, located at the bottom of this page.
For other non-profit use, please refer to our copyright information.
*Some documentation contains speaker notes used during the face-to-face workshops.
These notes are in bold and italics.
Self-Help Learning Resources
- Account Activation (PDF)
- Admin Rights Tool
- Adobe Acrobat – PDF Security (PDF)
- Blackboard for Faculty and Students
- Duo Multi-Factor Authentication
- Educational Discounted Software for Personal Use (PDF)
- Email List Service
- File Delivery Service
- File Storing & Printing
- Information Security
- LinkedIn Learning
- Microsoft Products: Office 365 (O365): Cloud-based software including OneDrive, Outlook on the Web, and SharePoint. Microsoft Office (M365) for PCs, 2019 for Macs: Desktop software including Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint,
and Word. Windows Operating Systems (Windows 8 and 10). See instructions and options for upgrading Windows on TU computers.
- Mobile Devices
- Network Drives (PDF)
- Omni CMS
- Passwords (PDF)
- PeopleSoft Upgrades
- Phones (office/desktop)
- Software Center
- Sponsored Group Management Tool
- TechHelp: TU's online technology support request system
- Technology Orientation for New Employees (Faculty/Staff)
- TU Wireless
- Video and Lecture Capture Matrix (PDF)
- Virtual Workspace & Remote Access
- WebMail Powered by Google
- Web Conferencing/Meetings: Compare Web Conferencing Tools: Blackboard, Webex, Zoom.
- Web Publishing: See Web Publishing options outside of the towson.edu website, including creating a WordPress site.