Dedicated to cultivating a global learning community and international focus in programs and curricula at Towson University.
The home of International at TU, the International Initiatives Office has 6 units serving the University and the local and global community:
- International Student and Scholar Services (ISSO), which ensures the retention, success and well-being of international students from over 180 countries and visiting scholars.
- Study Abroad, which leads learning abroad opportunities and international experience by providing faculty-led or provider-supported programs in many countries.
- The Office of International Partnerships, which manages diverse short-term language and cultural immersion programs, training for professionals and develops agreements with international partners.
- The English Language Center (ELC), which provides innovative English language instruction and programming to students, many of whom go on to matriculate into Towson University programs.
- The Sponsored Student Programs Office, which supports sponsored international students and liaises with their sponsoring agencies.
- The International Recruitment Office, which recruits international students to attend Towson.
International Student Resources
Undergraduate International Admissions
Noted faculty, outstanding internships, worldwide alumni contacts, top rankings and more. Find out how to apply as an undergraduate student at this top public regional university.
English Language Center
Improve your English at Towson at our English Language Center, which offers intensive academic English.
Generation Study Abroad
TU joined the Generation Study Abroad challenge to increase the number of American students who study abroad by the end of the decade.