About TU

Counseling Center

Alcohol and Drug Peer Education Application

Please complete this application and click the "Submit Form" button to forward it to the Counseling Center. If you have any questions, please contact the Counseling Center at (410)-704-2512.

Contact Information for Peer Education Application:

Current Standing:

I hereby, declare that all of the information provided on this application form is true to the best of my knowledge.</strong>





University Police

Closings & News
410-704-NEWS (6397)

Text Alerts
Sign up now