Please complete this application and click the "Submit Form" button to forward it to the Counseling Center. If you have any questions, please contact the Counseling Center at (410)-704-2512.
Contact Information for Peer Education Application:
Expected Graduation Date:
1. Why are you interested in becoming a peer educator?
2. Why is peer education particularly effective? What, if any, past experience have you had with peer education?
3. What do you think are the most important qualities and skills that a peer educator should possess?
4. Please list and describe any relevant courses, training, volunteer and/or work experience.
5. What do you hope to gain from your experiences as a peer educator?
6. Please list any campus/community organizations in which you are involved.
7. Being a peer educator involves a commitment to attending training sessions and meetings, as well as presenting programs. Are you able to commit to the following:
a. Approximately 30 hours of training over the first year
b. Between 2-4 hours/week conducting peer education programs
8. How did you hear about the peer educator program?
9. What makes you interested in becoming a Sexual Assault Peer Educator specifically?
10. In your opinion, what is the importance of sexual assault awareness education?
11. What are you most passionate about? This does not necessarily have to pertain to sexual assault awareness education, we would just like to get a better feel for who you are as a person and what is most important to you.
I hereby, declare that all of the information provided on this application form is true to the best of my knowledge.
Online Signature (Typing your name is equivalent to an online signature.)
Directions & Parking
Closings & News
Sign up now
Connect with Towson University