Payment Options, Financial Award, Cancellation & Refund Information
Lisa Higgins Access for All Fund
his financial award is available to people who would not be able to attend Hussman Center programs without financial support.
Lisa Higgins Access for All Fund awards covers 75% of a program fee up to $250, the remaining balance being the responsibility of the enrolled participant to pay.
Full Payment Deadline: Monday, February 4, 2019 by 4:00pm
Payment of all program costs are due at this time.
If a Lisa Higgins award has been approved, you will pay the remaining balance by the deadline.
If you have negotiated a payment plan with our business office, the first installment of the payment plan is due by the deadline.
Payments can be accepted in person, online, over the phone, and by mail.
We accept cash, check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard and Discover)
Checks should be made out to Towson University
- To pay online: towson.edu/iwbpaymentcenter
- To pay by phone: Call 410-704-7300 during business hours.
- To pay by mail please send to our mailing address:
Hussman Center for Adults with Autism
Institute for Well-Being
8000 York Road
Towson, MD 21252
- To pay in person: Visit the Institute for Well-Being Business Office, Room 200, during regular business hours. Monday-Thursday from 8:30am to 5:30pm or Fridays from 8:30am to 4:00pm. Directions can be found at: https://www.towson.edu/iwb/documents/iwb-directions.pdf
Payment Questions? Please call 410-704-7300 with payment or account questions. *Payment plans can be negotiated with the Business Office if initiated before the full payment deadline.
- Cancellation by February 24, 2019: Full Refund
- Cancellation between February 25th and March 2nd: 50% Refund
- Cancellation on and after March 3rd: No Refund
Refund Exceptions for Program Payments:
- Medical emergency with documentation may be considered for a pro-rated refund.
- Other emergency situations will be considered on a case by case basis.
Lisa Higgins Financial Award monies will not be included in any refunds.
Programs with very low enrollment may be cancelled. We plan to make a decision regarding any need for cancellation of a program no later than a week before programs begin. If the Hussman Center cancels your program you are entitled to a full refund if money has been paid.