Payment Options, Financial Award, Cancellation & Refund Information
A non-refundable deposit of $25 per program must be paid within 5 days once your registration is confirmed. If registering late, the full balance might be due at time of registration.
This deposit secures your spot in your program and is credited toward the balance(s) of your program(s). *If the deposit is not received by the due date, unfortunately we will release your spot to allow another participant to enroll.
Lisa Higgins Access for All Fund
This financial award is available to people who would not be able to attend Hussman Center programs without financial support.
Lisa Higgins Access for All Fund awards cover up to 75% of a program fee, the other 25% being the responsibility of the enrolled participant to pay.
Full Payment Deadline: Monday, September 10th, 2018 by 4:00pm
Payment of all program costs (minus deposit payments) are due at this time.
If a Lisa Higgins award has been approved, you will pay 25% of the program fee by the deadline.
If you have negotiated a payment plan with our business office, payment of 25% of the total fee is due by the deadline.
Payment Options: Payments can be accepted in person, online, over the phone, and by mail.
We accept cash, check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard and Discover)
Checks should be made out to Towson University
- To pay online: towson.edu/iwbpaymentcenter
- To pay by phone: Call 410-704-7300 during business hours.
- To pay by mail please send to our mailing address:
Hussman Center for Adults with Autism
Institute for Well-Being
8000 York Road
Towson, MD 21252
- To pay in person: Visit the Institute for Well-Being Business Office, Room 200, during regular business hours. Monday-Thursday from 8:30am to 5:30pm or Fridays from 8:30am to 4:00pm. Directions can be found at: https://www.towson.edu/iwb/documents/iwb-directions.pdf
Payment Questions? Please call 410-704-7300 with payment or account questions. *Payment plans can be negotiated with the Business Office if initiated before the full payment deadline.
Cancellation by Thursday, September 13th at 4:00pm: Full Program Fee Refund
Cancellation between Friday, September 14th at 8:00am and Friday, September 21st at 4:00pm: 50% Program Fee Refund
Cancellation on Friday, September 21st or after: No Refund of Program Fee
Refund Exceptions for Program Payments:
- Medical emergency with documentation may be considered for a pro-rated refund.
- Other emergency situations will be considered on a case by case basis.
Lisa Higgins Financial Award monies will not be included in any refunds.
Programs with very low enrollment may be cancelled. We plan to make a decision regarding any need for cancellation of a program no later than a week before programs begin. If the Hussman Center cancels your program you are entitled to a full refund if money has been paid.