The Career Center is here to assist you in the career-related work you do with TU students, from hiring student employees and advising students on career options, to coordinating internships and classroom presentations.
Hiring TU Students
- Internship Position Posting Requirements (PDF)
- Hiring Student Workers
- Hiring Student Workers FAQs (PDF)
- Hire@TU Faculty/Staff FAQs
- Posting Internships
Working with the Career Center
- A Faculty Guide to Ethical and Legal Standards in Student Hiring – NACE
- Career Advising Resources
- Career Center College Liaisons
- Career-Related Assignments
- Conducting LinkedIn Profile Reviews with Students (PDF) – LinkedIn
- Using the LinkedIn Alumni Tool in Career Counseling (PDF) – LinkedIn
- Workshop Request Form
- Career Mentor Database- If Faculty/Staff members would like access to the Career Mentor Database to help students search for a mentor, please email Casey Cooper at clcooper AT_TOWSON.
Career Resources for Your Students
Writing Reference Letters
- Legal Q & A: Writing a Reference Letter
- Sample Faculty Reference Letter
- Suggested Guidelines for Writing References
Internship Guidelines and Resources
These resources will help guide your conversations with employer site supervisors and students so that all participants maximize the learning potential of the internship experience.