Towson University operates shuttle routes both on and off campus to serve the campus community. While on campus, plan on parking your vehicle in a designated lot and using the shuttles to access other locations on campus.
- MTA Express BusLink service has come to the TU Campus! BusLink 102 (PDF) provides service to the White Marsh area and BusLink 106 (PDF) provides service to Owings Mills. Service is provided from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. weekdays and Saturdays. The on campus stop is the bus slip on Osler Drive next to Enrollment Services. Please see the MTA website for more information.
- The last day for Spring Term Shuttle service is Tuesday, May 17, 2016. During Commencement (5/18-5/20) shuttles will provide transportation from Cross Campus Drive side of Union Garage to SECU Arena for Commencement ceremonies only.
- Take the In-Town/Farmer's Market Shuttle into Towson for lunch, shopping or the Farmer's Market on Thursdays. The shuttle will run Monday through Friday from May 23 through August 19, 2016. The Farmer's Market will be open each Thursday from beginning June 9.
- Off campus shuttles will operate on a Holiday Schedule beginning Monday, May 23. On campus Gold Route and Black Express service will resume on the first day of Fall term classes, August 29, 2016.
- Towson University operates an extensive system of both on and off campus shuttles.
- On Campus routes operate seven days a week during the fall and spring terms.
- Off Campus routes operate Monday-Friday during the fall and spring terms and on an abbreviated Holiday Schedule during Winter, Spring and Summer breaks.
- Weather, traffic and road conditions may affect route schedule adherence.
- On campus shuttles will not operate if there are no scheduled classes on campus.
- Shuttles will not operate when the University is officially closed.
- Printed Fall/Spring Shuttle Schedules are available in the Parking & Transportation Offices, located in the lower level of the Union Garage.
- Holiday Shuttle Schedules are only available online.
- Schedule times are departure times. Plan to be at the bus stop at least five minutes before departure.
- Collegetown Shuttle: TU partners with Collegetown Shuttle for free transportation from campus to other area colleges and destinations.