Towson University operates shuttle routes both on and off campus to serve the campus community. While on campus, plan on parking your vehicle in a designated lot and using the shuttles to access other locations on campus.
- The last day for Gold, Black Express, all off campus shuttles and Saferide for the Fall, 2016 term is Tuesday, December 20, 2016. Off campus shuttles will resume service on an abbreviated Holiday Schedule on Tuesday, January 3, 2017. Holiday Shuttle Schedules are available online. Check Tutigerride for real time shuttle predictions.
- Gold Route, Tiger in Town and Saferide services will resume for the Spring, 2017 term on Saturday, January 28, 2017. Black Express and all regular off campus shuttle routes will resume on Monday, January 30. Check Tutigerride for real time shuttle predictions.
- MTA Express BusLink service has come to the TU Campus! BusLink 102 (PDF) provides service to the White Marsh area and BusLink 106 (PDF) provides service to Owings Mills. Service is provided from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. weekdays and Saturdays. The on campus stop is the bus slip on Osler Drive next to Enrollment Services. Please see the MTA website for more information.
- Towson University operates an extensive system of both on and off campus shuttles.
- On Campus routes operate seven days a week during the fall and spring terms.
- Off Campus routes operate Monday-Friday during the fall and spring terms and on an abbreviated Holiday Schedule during Winter, Spring and Summer breaks.
- Weather, traffic and road conditions may affect route schedule adherence.
- Shuttles will not operate if there are no scheduled classes on campus.
- Shuttles will not operate when the University is officially closed.
- Schedule times are departure times. Plan to be at the bus stop at least five minutes before departure.
- Collegetown Shuttle: TU partners with Collegetown Shuttle for free transportation from campus to other area colleges and destinations.