Towson University operates shuttle routes both on and off campus to serve the campus community. While on campus, plan on parking your vehicle in a designated lot and using the shuttles to access other locations on campus.
- Towson University operates an extensive system of both on and off campus shuttles.
- On Campus routes operate seven days a week during the fall and spring terms.
- Off Campus routes operate Monday-Friday during the fall and spring terms and on an abbreviated Holiday Schedule during Winter, Spring and Summer breaks.
- Weather, traffic and road conditions may affect route schedule adherence.
- On campus shuttles will not operate if there are no scheduled classes on campus.
- Shuttles will not operate when the University is officially closed.
- Printed Fall/Spring Shuttle Schedules are available in the Parking & Transportation Offices, located in the lower level of the Union Garage.
- Holiday Shuttle Schedules are only available online.
- Schedule times are departure times. Plan to be at the bus stop at least five minutes before departure.
- Collegetown Shuttle: TU partners with Collegetown Shuttle for free transportation from campus to other area colleges and destinations.