The Jess and Mildred Fisher College of Science and Mathematics comprises five academic departments which offer both undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer and Information Sciences
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics, Astronomy and Geosciences
In addition, three undergraduate interdisciplinary programs are offered:
- Environmental Science and Studies Program
- Molecular Biology, Biochemistry and Bioinformatics (MB3) Program
- Towson UTeach
For students planning to pursue a career in Medicine or Dentistry, we have a strong undergraduate program.
The School of Emerging Technologies (SET) at Towson University works to advance interdisciplinary and collaborative educational and research programs that address the development, application, implications and ramifications of emerging technologies.