The Bursar’s Office offers training sessions for the departmental creators (preparer
of the invoice) and the departmental approver (approval authority) for access privileges
to the online non-departmental invoice system. Once the creator and approver have
completed the mandatory training, full access to use the online non-departmental invoice
system will be authorized.
There are a few easy steps to sign up for either a creator or approver training session.
Our training series takes place in Enrollment Services room 306.
- Appoint one person to be the primary contact and coordinator for your department.
Preferably the department head.
- Identify a creator who will prepare the invoices for your department, and identify
the approver who will review the prepared invoice and approve it.
- Security authorization forms for the creator, approver and the item types (formally the BR subcode) to be utilized
by your department will need to be completed and submitted to the Bursar’s Office
for processing and security and department profile set up.
- A training date cannot be set up for the creator or the approver until the security
authorization forms are completed and submitted to Mike Mullenholz in the Bursar’s Office (Enrollment Services room 321, x4-4603 or fax x4-2884.
A convenient training date will be confirmed with you by the Bursar's Office once
your creator and approver security and item type forms have been submitted and processed
within the online non-departmental invoice system.
For questions regarding all security forms or inquiries about your training date,
please contact Mike Mullenholz at x4-4603.
Online Invoice Logon
You can use the online invoice system (production) if you have already completed your training session and have received an activation
email. Otherwise, use the test online invoice system.
Security Authorization Forms
The security authorization forms are available in the forms repository. Please mail completed authorization forms to Mike Mullenholz in Enrollment Services room 321. Forms may also be faxed to Mike Mullenholz at x4-2884. Forms
must be received 48 hours prior to your training session.
- Item type security request form: creates item types for your department for use with
the online invoice system
- Item type authorization form: adds item types to your department for use with the
online invoice system
- Creator request form: the creator is the individual who currently types the paper
invoice and will now create the invoice in the new online invoice system
- Approver request form: the Approver is the individual who will now give final approval in the online invoice system. In the online invoice system, the approver CANNOT create an invoice
- View all request form: for Bursar and Financial Services personnel only
- Cashier request form: for Bursar's Office only
- Print processor request form: for Bursar's Office only
Training Session Information
Please note that access to the online invoice system will be available within one
business week following your training session. A notification e-mail will be forwarded
to you when your access is available.