Would you like to see your company’s name affiliated with campus events that are attended by tens of thousands of people from around the region each year? Eager to support Division I athletics or sophisticated programming in the fine and performing arts? Interested in reaching an audience of public radio listeners?
Towson University is a leading marketing and sponsorship partner with large and small businesses throughout the region, as well as with national brands.
- A growing campus community with nearly 22,000 students and more than 3,000 faculty and staff, Towson University is the largest university in the region and the third-largest in the state.
- Our prime location in the Baltimore-Towson metropolitan area makes us a convenient destination for event attendees.
- The Tigers compete in 19 sports, with on-site advertising available in Johnny Unitas Stadium, the Towson Center arena and Schuerholz Baseball Complex.
- More than 200 arts events held on the Towson University campus.
- The Asian Arts & Culture Center, with art exhibitions, dance and theater performances, concerts, lectures and workshops that explore the artistic achievements of Asia.
Towson offers many ways for your business to become involved. Choose to sponsor a single event or a season of performances. Advertise with the Towson Tigers or in The Towerlight student newspaper. Invest in WTMD-FM underwriting opportunities, where you can be a part of our rapidly growing public radio station. You can even purchase group tickets to performances or games, providing a wonderful opportunity to entertain clients and friends or reward employees.
We look forward to helping you meet your marketing needs!