- On-campus parking (Please note that anyone employed with the university in any capacity
is not eligible for free parking during the period of employment.)
- Discounted tickets to various campus events
- Free admission to most TURFA events
- Access to TURFA Center, located in Enrollment Services (Suite 207)
- Reduced fees for courses at Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- Access to the AROHE Matters newsletter
- Many more!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Towson University Retired
Faculty Association. TURFA offers three levels of membership, which is currently for
the period of July 1st, 2017 - June 30th, 2018.
- Retired full-time, part-time and adjunct Towson University faculty/librarians. Lifetime
members have voting rights and are eligible to hold office.
- $250+ lump sum payment (Please note: Pro-rated fees are not eligible for this membership
- Retired full-time, part-time and adjunct Towson University faculty/librarians. Full
members are eligible to vote and hold office in the association.
- $25 per year
- Available to those who do not meet requirements for full membership. Associate members
do not have voting rights and may not hold office in the association.
- $25 per year
Become a Member
If you are interested in obtaining membership, please fill out our TURFA Membership Form. Submit the completed form with your payment, which can be accepted via cash or check
made payable to the TU Foundation (memo line should read TURFA) and mailed to the
Towson University - Office of the Provost
8000 York Road
Towson, MD 21252
- Annual dues (July 1 - June 30) for regular members shall be $25
- Anyone paying between January 1 and May 1 shall pay $15 with their memberships expiring
on June 30
- Anyone paying between May 1 and June 30 shall pay $25 with their memberships extending
through June 30 of the following year