Undergraduate and Graduate Catalogs
Information about programs of study is published each year in the Undergraduate Catalog and Graduate Catalog.
You can view archived Towson University catalogs beginning with academic year 2014
in our online archive.
View catalogs from 1994-2013 on College Source.
The university library maintains catalogs prior to 1994.
Current Towson University students can view class schedules and register for classes
by logging into Towson Online Services (secure login; navigate to Class Search.) The class schedule provides specific information about courses and when they're
offered each term. You can also view and search class schedules using your phone or other mobile device.
Information for Non-TU students
Non-TU students can view and search classes with no login required.
Class Search Tips
Class Search may be best viewed using a browser other than Internet Explorer.
- Select a “Term,” then select a “Subject” to search for a course.
- To see all open classes in a particular subject, leave the course number blank.
- Select “Undergraduate” or “Graduate” to filter results by career.
- To see closed courses, uncheck the “Show Open Classes Only” box.
- The Search results will display. Click on the Class Section to view more details about
- The “Additional Search Criteria” will allow you to search by class meeting time, instructor
and campus locations.
Course descriptions can be be viewed online through Towson Online Services (secure login).
Course descriptions are also published in the Undergraduate Catalog and Graduate Catalog.