Third Party Agreement Form

Third-Party Payment Agreement

The university will accept third party contractual agreements if the following conditions are met:

  1. The student submits to the Bursar's Office a document of intent from the third party sponsor.
  2. This document must specify the financial obligation the third party sponsor is to undertake.

The university will bill the third party sponsor after the end of the official registration period for the term that the document of intent stipulates. The university will not accept contractual arrangements where the contract is contingent upon the student's earned grade. The contact person for the university is , 410-704-6259.