Thank you for supporting the career development of TU students. Before you complete the workshop request form, please take a moment to review our guidelines.
- A minimum of three weeks advance notice is requested to allow time to arrange for a presenter
- Workshops outside of regular office hours (8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday - Friday) may be accommodated depending on staff availability but are not guaranteed. A minimum of 10 attendees is required for evening/weekend presentations.
- Requests may be limited to one workshop per organization/course section per semester
- Instructors: Please contact the Career Center prior to including a career assessment (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Strong Interest Inventory or StrengthsQuest) in your course/syllabus as there are costs associated with these instruments that may necessitate payment by the requesting department.
- Schedule workshop to start at the beginning of meeting or class
- Workshops run between 15 and 75 minutes (see Career Center Workshop Topic List (PDF) for more details)
- Maximum two topics per workshop
- Reserve a room (Career Center conference room may be available for groups of up to 24 students)
- Provide AV equipment (most workshops require computer/Internet access, projector, and speakers)
- After you receive confirmation, communicate with presenter by email about your goals for the workshop
- Email presenter about any changes in location at least 24 hours in advance of the workshop