Request a Workshop Form
Thank you for supporting the career development of TU students. Before you complete
the workshop request form, please take a moment to review our guidelines.
- Workshop requests must be submitted a minimum of three weeks in advance to allow time to arrange for a presenter.
- Workshops are available for virtual or in-person presentation. A workshop request
form will be required for either format.
- Workshops outside of regular office hours (Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.) may be accommodated depending on staff availability but are not guaranteed. A minimum
of 10 attendees is required for evening/weekend presentations.
- Workshop requests may be limited to one workshop per organization/course section per
- Instructors: Please contact the Career Center prior to including a career assessment
(Myers-Briggs Type Indicator or Strong Interest Inventory) in your course/syllabus
as there are costs associated with these instruments that may necessitate payment
by the requesting department.
- Schedule workshop to start at the beginning of meeting or class
- Workshops run between 15 and 75 minutes
- Maximum two topics per workshop
- Virtual Workshop: Create the virtual space and share the link with the assigned presenter at least 24
hours in advance. When creating the space, make sure you provide the presenter access
to share their screen and video.
- In-Person Workshop: Reserve the physical space and email location to the assigned presenter at least 24
hours in advance. Presenter will need access to a computer and projector.
- After you receive confirmation, communicate with presenter by email about your goals
for the workshop.
- Within 48 hours after the presentation, email the presenter a list of attendees with
full names and TU ID #s.
Note: If a workshop needs to be rescheduled once it has been confirmed, a new date
will be accommodated only if the presenter’s schedule permits.