Admission Requirements & Deadlines
Jewish Communal Service (Graduate Certificate)
Priority Deadline: Nov. 1
Final Deadline: Jan. 7
Final Deadline: May 1
Priority Deadline: June 15
Final Deadline: Aug. 15
- No GRE scores are required.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.00 (on a 4-point scale) is required for full admission to the program, and 2.75 is required for conditional admission. GPA calculations may be based upon the cumulative units or the last 60 units of the degree. See graduate admission policies for more information.
- Interview: Applicants must be available for an interview with the director, in person or by phone.
Submit an online application, application fee and official transcripts, along with:
- Letters of Recommendation: Two letters of recommendation from instructors or supervisors familiar with your record, aptitude and potential for graduate work (email addresses of recommenders must be entered on application) are required. At least one letter must be from an academic source.
- Statement of Intent: a one-page essay describing your academic and professional goals and how this degree program can help you achieve these goals.
- Resume: A current professional resume.