Professor & Director of TU's Office of Undergraduate Research
Carnegie Mellon University
B.S. & M.S., Mathematics
Novosibirsk State University
Areas of Expertise
- Comparing Placement Policies at a Four-Year Institution (with K. Frank and X. Wang), PRIMUS 32 (2022), 1076–1091.
- The relativized Lascar groups, type-amalgamation, and algebraicity (with J. Dobrowolski, B. Kim, and J. Lee), Journal of Symbolic Logic 86 (2021), 531–557.
- Imagine no remediation: Evaluation of a placement policy change (with X. Wang, M. Bonaduce*, M. Cunningham*, L. Fontinell*, T. Halliwell*, and M.
Twillman*). Research in Higher Education 61 (2020), 849–870.
- Homology of types in stable theories and the Hurewitz correspondence (with J. Goodrick and B. Kim), Annals of Pure and Applied Logic 168 (2017), 1710–1728.
- Interpolation properties of C1 quadratic splines on hexagonal cells (with L. Allen*, K. Borst*, B. Claiborne*, and K. Pilewski*), Computer Aided Geometric
Design 45 (2016), 73–82.
* TU undergraduate student