- Do not send cash in the mail. Always use a check or a postal money order.
- Valuable letters and parcels should be sent by registered or certified mail, UPS,
Federal Express, DHL and others that provide routine tracking methods and insurance
for their shipments.
- To ensure you are protected against loss or damage when shipping valuables, please
inquire about purchasing insurance.
- Medications should be phoned into a local pharmacy. If you must mail medications,
please send by registered or certified mail.
- Time sensitive material should be sent by land or air carriers using guaranteed overnight
or other time frames which also provide tracking.
- Registration for student mailboxes can be obtained by visiting the Post Office in
the University Union. Mailboxes are guaranteed only to university residents
- Remember to bring your student ID when you claim packages or lose your combination
to your mailbox.