Click on a building / parking area, or use the menus or checkboxes to find buildings or parking. The 'Reset Map' button will clear all markers.
TU Nursing Rooms provide a private, secure, clean space for breastfeeding. They are available to all students, faculty and staff, as well as spouses and domestic partners at the following campus locations:
- 7400 York Road, Room 239
- Administration Building, Room 115B (obtain the key from AD101)
- College of Liberal Arts, Room 2231
- Cook Library, Room 527 (obtain key from third floor circulation desk)
- Psychology, Room 508N
- Towson City Center (AKA Olympic Place), Room 324
- Van Bokkelen Hall, Room 009
- West Village Commons, Room 320
Interfaith meditation rooms are part of several ongoing initiatives to accommodate and support students, faculty, and staff in reflection and meditation while on campus. Room locations on campus can be found:
- Cook Library, Room 404C
- Enrollment Services, Room 117
- University Union, Room 208B
Learn more about Interfaith Meditation Rooms.
- Find updated information on all gender restrooms at Diversity Programs, Resources & Reports.