The Community Enrichment and Enhancement Partnership Award (CEEP) is administered
by Towson University's Student Success Programs. CEEP (pronounced KEEP) is designed
to increase the access and success of culturally diverse undergraduate students attending
The standard CEEP Award amount is $2,500.00 per year ($1,250.00 per semester).
- Applicants must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and demonstrate
unmet financial need.
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens, U.S. Permanent Residents or Other Eligible Noncitizens
as defined by federal financial aid eligibility requirements.
- Applicants must enroll full-time.
- Transfer applicants must need a minimum of thirty credits prior to graduate.
- Criteria taken into consideration include:
- first generation college student,
- having overcome personal, social and/or physical obstacles pursuing an education,
- from a living environment or academic setting that may have hindered educational
- Complete the CEEP Application Form here at: CEEP Application Form.
- For priority consideration, submit the FAFSA by January 15.
- Based on Admissions Application and CEEP Application data, and financial need data.
- Scholarship submission deadline is May 1.
For more information call Tammie King-Kelly at 410-704-2051 or e-mail: tkingkelly AT_TOWSON
CEEP Award Renewals
To renew a CEEP Award, Recipients must complete semester requirements and attend
a CEEP Award Contract Renewal Session near the close of each semester. For priority
consideration, CEEP recipients must also submit a FASFA every year by January 15.