The Tiger Stripes Program is an incentive-based program for student groups. It offers
four different package options, as shown below. For detailed information about these
packages, please review the Tiger Stripes PowerPoint Presentation. Questions? Check
out our FAQs page.
How to Earn Tiger Points
- Meet with your SGA senator.
- Attending a Leadership Lunch or Tigers Lead workshop.
- Attendin a Student Organization Town Hall.
- Hosting an event.
- Posting on Involved@TU.
- Hosting a collaborative event with another organization.
- Participating in community service.
- Philanthropic donations.
- Complete online registration form on Involved@TU.
- Turn in advisor re/commitment form (Fall semester).
- Have an up-to-date constitution on file in your organization’s document section on
your group’s Involved@TU page.
- Have at least one officer attend and sign in at the Student Group Summit (Fall and
- Room reservations through ECS for group meetings and events.
- Access to an SGA senator.
- Ability to reserve a table for the Spring/Fall Involvement Fair
- Official listing of your organization on Involved@TU.
- May request a university group e-mail account and Wordpress site.
- May advertise events on campus and through electronic media, such as TU Today and
the Master Event’s Calendar.
- Access to the collaboration fund.
Complete all of the package 1 requirements and . . .
- Complete 50 tiger points.
- Meet with your SGA senator within the first month of the semester.
All package 1 benefits and . . .
- Access to two Supplemental requests from SGA.
- May request a mailbox in the SGA office.
- Ability to request free ad space in the Towerlight from SGA.
Complete all of the package 2 requirements and . . .
- Complete 100 hours of tiger points.
- Hold one event open to all students on campus and upload the event information prior
to the event on Involved@TU.
- Complete all SGA funding requirements – Treasurer’s workshop, FAC meeting, initial
budget due date, final budget due date, budget hearing. *This requirement only needs to be completed if looking to receive the SGA budget
All package 2 benefits and . . .
- Can request a budget from SGA with access to Activity, Equipment and Advertising accounts.
- Priority placement of table at the Involvement Fair.
- Access to three Supplemental requests from SGA.
Complete all of the package 3 requirements and . . .
- Complete 150 hours of tiger points.
- Host one event in collaboration with another student group whose purpose is different
than yours. Upload the collaboration form and list the event on Involved@TU prior to your event.
- Have at least two officers upload their updated student engagement records to Involved@TU.
- Submit club records to the University Archives (Spring semester only).
All package 3 benefits and . . .
- Access to Travel account as a part of SGA budget.
- Early registration for rooms for the following year during the spring semester.
- Can receive up to $150 for a banner with your organization’s name on it from SGA (once
- $125 for food at your group’s meetings.