Omicron Delta Kappa is the National Leadership Honor Society that recognizes and encourages superior scholarship, leadership, and exemplary character.
Qualifications for Membership
ODK® recognizes leadership achievements in the five following areas:
3. Campus/Community Service, Social/Religious Activities, Student Government
4. Journalism, Speech and Mass Media
5. Creative and Performing Arts
• Junior, Senior, or Graduate Student
• Minimum 3.5 GPA
• Display leadership in at least one of the five areas of campus life mentioned above
Fall 2019 applications for induction will open September 4, 2019 and are due by September 25, 2019 at 11:59pm. The application can be found here.
Selected candidates will be notified by early October and will be required to pay the Omicron Delta Kappa lifetime national membership fee of $88.00 prior to induction. Induction will be held on October 30, 2019.
There will be 2 information sessions for Fall 2019. An information session is not required to apply, but highly encouraged. Informations sessions will be:
For more information, contact:
Ashly Huff, Coordinator of Student Leadership
Email: ahuff AT_TOWSON