Together We Thrive
Tigers in Recovery
Tigers in Recovery is the Collegiate Recovery Program (CRP) for Towson University. This program is designed to support TU students that are in or seeking recovery from substance abuse disorders. Tigers in Recovery and its programs help students have an authentic college experience while maintaining their recovery.
Recovery is a process of change through which people improve their health and wellness, live self-directed lives, and reach their full potential.
Tigers in Recovery Are:
- Committed to their individual recovery goals
- Engaged in service to the university and local communities
- Connected socially with each other
- Invested in thriving academically
- Peer to Peer Support: Meet, Greet, and Gather
- Collaborate with other student groups
- Promote alcohol- and drug-free social events
- Educate the university community on addiction and recovery
Interested in joining this community? Contact Zack Hitchens at zhitchens AT_TOWSON.
Support our Students
Help Us Support Our Students in Recovery
If you would like to support the Tigers in Recovery program, please make a donation through Giving Fuel. Your donation will go towards providing support to our students in recovery.