Numerous student awards are given annually for outstanding work in chemistry courses.
In addition, undergraduate research participation grants are awarded by the university
on a competitive basis to provide support for student research.
- Maryland Section (ACS) Achievement in Chemistry Award
- Greater Washington Institute of Chemists Student Award
- CRC Press Freshman Chemistry Achievement Award
- Polyed Undergraduate Award for Achievement in Organic Chemistry
- Merck Award in Organic Chemistry
- Analytical Division (ACS) Award in Analytical Chemistry
- Floyd Blankenship Memorial Award in Physical Chemistry
- Gibbs Award in Chemistry
- Coblentz Award
- Ronald and Linda Raspet Scholarship Endowment (Summer)
- Student Affiliates of the American Chemical Society Endowed Scholarship