Choosing/Changing Your Major or Minor


Catalog Reference - Choosing a Major

Complete the Change of Major/Minor Form to add/drop or change a major/minor.

After submitting a request, you must wait one month before submitting another. Any additional requests submitted within the initial one month period will not be processed.

Second Bachelor's 

Students who have already completed a bachelor's degree and are now pursuing a second degree at TU may add, change or drop a major or minor by contacting Jackie Cichonski in University Admissions at .


Current graduate students who wish to change programs or add a certificate to their program of study will need to complete a new graduate application. Contact the University Admissions Office for more information at 410-704-2113.