Inviting Foreign Nationals to TU

You will find all pertinent information, including checklists and forms, to guide you through the invitation application process in this website.

Foreign national visitors who will receive payment from Towson University and/or spend a lengthy period of time at TU generally enter the U.S. under a TU-sponsored J-1 visa. Certain short-term visitors without a TU-sponsored J-1 visa may perform services and receive payment, but only if certain conditions are met. In all cases, the visit arrangements should be planned well in advance.

J-1 Scholar

Short-term Visitor

For more information, please visit International Student and Scholar Office Foreign Faculty and Exchange Visitors