For TU Faculty & Staff

Below is information about hiring an international faculty member, inviting an exchange scholar, or a short term visitor into Towson University.

Departments and H1B/J-1/OPT/STEM OPT employees can now make requests and upload required documents through the online portal. 

ISSO Portal

Check the website for a particular US embassy or consulate for when they will re-open and routine immigrant and non-immigrant visa appointments will begin.

U.S. Embassies and Consulates

Hiring Foreign Faculty

Inviting Exchange Visitors

J-1 Scholar

Short-term Visitor

Employment and Payment Restrictions for Selected Visa Types not sponsored by TU

International Academic Articulations

Office of the Provost Guidelines for International Academic Articulations