This Net Price Calculator can be used to estimate your Net Annual Cost to attend TU as an undergraduate student based on the typical costs and the median need-based grants received by students
with similar family incomes.
- We use a calculator developed annually by the National Center for Education Statistics,
and their most recent version uses 2020-2021 data.
- Estimated Total Costs include Direct Costs (tuition, campus housing and meal plans) and allowances for Indirect Costs (off-campus housing, transportation and personal expenses).
- This calculator provides fairly accurate estimates of need-based grants, but only
for students who meet these Federal Aid Eligibility Requirements.
- It does not accurately estimate scholarships because it does not collect any GPA data.
For more information, see Scholarships.
- The calculator uses a simplified financial need formula. Your actual need will be
based on your FAFSA data.
- To receive an actual aid offer, you must Apply for Aid. Actual award amounts will vary based on your data and application dates.