This Net Price Calculator can be used to estimate your Net Annual Cost to attend TU as an undergraduate student based on the typical costs and the median need-based grants received by students
with similar family incomes.
- We use a calculator developed annually by the National Center for Education Statistics
- Their most recent version still requires us to use data from the 2017-2018 aid year.
- Estimated Total Costs include Direct Costs (tuition, campus housing, & meal plans) and allowances for Indirect Costs (off-campus housing, transportation and personal expenses).
- It provides fairly accurate estimates of need-based grants, but only for students
who meet the federal General Eligibility Requirements.
- It does not accurately estimate scholarships because it does not collect data about
your academic achievements (GPA, SAT/ACT scores, etc.). For more information, see
- The calculator uses a simplified financial need formula. Your actual need will be
based on your FAFSA data.
- To receive an actual aid offer, you must Apply for Aid. Actual award amounts will vary based on your data and application dates.
Proceed to the Calculator