Net Price Calculator
This Net Price Calculator can be used to estimate your Net Annual Cost to attend TU as an undergraduate student based on the typical costs and the median need-based grants received by students with similar family incomes.
- We use a calculator developed annually by the National Center for Education Statistics, and their most recent version uses 2020-2021 data.
- Estimated Total Costs include Direct Costs (tuition, campus housing and meal plans) and allowances for Indirect Costs (off-campus housing, transportation and personal expenses).
- This calculator provides fairly accurate estimates of need-based grants, but only for students who meet these Federal Aid Eligibility Requirements.
- It does not accurately estimate scholarships because it does not collect any GPA data. For more information, see Scholarships.
- The calculator uses a simplified financial need formula. Your actual need will be based on your FAFSA data.
- To receive an actual aid offer, you must Apply for Aid. Actual award amounts will vary based on your data and application dates.