Individual Course Petitions

Are you looking for a specific transfer equivalency? Here are some helpful resources to facilitate a review of your transfer course(s).

Department Review of Transferred Course

If an equivalency cannot be determined by our evaluators, it will transfer as elective credit. When you need an elective course to be equivalent to a TU course required in your degree program, you may request a review of the course content. The course must be reviewed by the academic department which teaches the course for which you’re seeking credit. 

Enrolled Students

Use our Transfer Course Equivalency Request (PDF) form to initiate a departmental review of your transfer course(s). A course description or syllabus must be submitted with your completed form to the appropriate academic department based on the equivalency being requested. If you have any general transfer related questions, feel free to email us at

Prospective and Admitted Students

Email for any pre-transfer advising inquiries.

Petition for New Transfer Credit

Once you begin your first term at TU, any new transfer credit is subject to approval from the Academic Standards Committee (ASC). You must meet the ASC criteria for new coursework and submit a Transfer Petition Form prior to enrolling in the course.


Transfer Admissions

Enrollment Services, Room 331
Monday - Thursday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.