Towson’s Organizational Change Certificate of Advanced Study provides the innovative
curriculum and hands-on experience you need to take your career to the next level.
Why Earn an Organizational Change Certificate of Advanced Study?
The education field is changing rapidly, both locally and nationally. There is a critical
need for leaders who can adapt to the demographic, political, economic and technological
changes while supporting the success of students and educators. The program prepares
you to meet your specific career goals or prepare for doctoral work in a related field.
The Organizational Change Certificate of Advanced Study offers:
- a comprehensive curriculum, including professional development, transformational leadership,
human resource management and workforce development
- experienced faculty with strong research agendas and current experience in education,
professional development, assessment, management and leadership
- internships focused on your area of professional interest
- cohort communities that provide networking and support
Our graduates become leaders within education and community-based organizations.
Degree Requirements and Course Descriptions
View admission and certificate requirements and course descriptions in the Graduate Catalog.
We come to you! The certificate is offered in a variety of locations:
- Towson University main campus
- TU in Northeastern Maryland
- the University System of Maryland at Southern Maryland (USMSM) in St. Mary's County
- Towson Learning Network locations across Maryland
Ready to get started? Here's how to apply.