Admission Requirements & Deadlines
Accomplished Teaching for Student Impact (Graduate Certificate)
The Accomplished Teaching for Student Impact (Graduate Certificate) is offered through the Towson Learning Network. If you are interested in applying for a future cohort, please email Graduate Program Director Beth Singleton, emsingleton AT_TOWSON, for application deadlines and information.
- No GRE scores are required.
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or the equivalent of this degree from another country
- A minimum overall GPA of 3.00 or higher for full admission. Conditional admission may be granted to students whose GPA is at least a 2.75. GPA calculations for admission may be based upon the last 60 credits of undergraduate and post-baccalaureate study. See graduate admission policies for more information.
- Maryland teaching certification, eligibility for teaching certification, or permission of the program director
- Minimum one-year teaching experience or permission of the program director
Applicants will submit the online application, received from TLN, along with the following:
- Teaching Certification: Submit your teaching certificate.