- Piano masterclasses with TU professors Eva Mengelkoch, Chris Dillon, and Yoon-Wha
- Demonstration and masterclasses with Professors Marc Bellassai (harpsichord) and Timothy
- Introduction to extended piano techniques (such as prepared piano)
- Workshop on renaissance keyboard repertory
- A workshop on performance anxiety management with Prof. Lisa Woznicki
- Performance opportunities on Towson University’s concert hall stages
- The all-day event will be held on Friday, March 16, 2018 from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. in the Center for the Arts at Towson University.
Registration forms must be postmarked or emailed by Friday March 9, 2018. Application can be sent by mail or email (as a PDF or DOC) to emengelkoch AT_TOWSON. Mail the application to:
Professor Eva Mengelkoch
“Annual Keyboard Day”
Department of Music
8000 York Road
Towson, MD 21252
The Keyboard Day recital at 4:00 p.m. is open to parents and music teachers free of
Please feel free to contact us by email at emengelkoch AT_TOWSON or by phone at 410-704-2827 if you have any questions.