Division of Enrollment Management
The Division of Enrollment Management is committed to supporting students from their initial inquiry through graduation.
Our offices recruit, admit, matriculate, advise, academically support, and serve as a resource in a manner that is accessible, transparent, and meets student needs. The Division of Enrollment Management is committed to building partnerships and collaborative initiatives across campus in support of the strategic enrollment plan.
Enrollment Management Offices
Fall 2023 undergraduate students
Fall 2023 graduate students
Percentage of students from minoritized racial/ethnic groups
About Our Division
To be a recognized leader in strategic enrollment management by supporting student success and creating a sense of community that attracts an increasingly diverse student body and graduates students prepared to apply their knowledge for the public good.
Commitment to Student Success
Equity and Inclusion
Clear and Effective Communication
Efficiency and Resourcefulness
- Develop continued expertise in strategic enrollment management
- Provide excellent service and consultation to division stakeholders, academic colleges, and the campus community
- Foster a culture of data-informed decisions to guide the development of enrollment strategies
- Support initiatives that contribute to promoting student success from admissions through graduation
- Proactively integrate diversity and inclusivity principles into all aspects of the division’s culture and practices
- Enhance and support partnerships that provide students with a seamless transition from high school or community college to Towson University
- Cultivate innovation, change, and entrepreneurial mindsets and approaches