Using the Individualized Degree Completion Plan
spreadsheet, create a plan with the courses you still need to complete in order to
graduate. Keep in mind prerequisites (the spreadsheet contains a list of the math
courses and their prerequisites), the courses you have not completed, and the suggested
plan of study for your concentration:
1. Click on the IDCP spreadsheet to open it in Microsoft Excel or to save it to
2. After the spreadsheet is open in Excel, input the total units earned in prior
semesters or transferred.
3. Input the number of units you are enrolled in during the current semester.
4. Fill in the remaining schedule by term (use drop down menu for each term). Use the
Frequency of Mathematics Course Scheduling guide to see when courses are offered.
5. You must have a minimum of 120 credits showing in the “Total Career Units”
6. You must satisfy all University Core and major courses.
7. When you are done, save your file and attach the file in an email to your advisor.