Faculty Academic Center of Excellence at Towson
The Faculty Academic Center of Excellence at Towson (FACET) was created by and for Towson University faculty. We support an inclusive and collaborative faculty community and foster a culture of excellence in scholarship and teaching.
FACET's programs include an inaugural Faculty Fellows program, partnerships to promote research, workshops and resources, mentorship for career growth and to refine skills, and emerging technology support.
- supporting research, scholarship, creative activity, and grant writing
- supporting faculty development, adoption, and fluency in Artificial Intelligence
- promoting effective pedagogical approaches to enrich student learning
- partnering with faculty experts to develop campus-wide programming and communities of practice
- strengthening and supporting interdisciplinary partnerships
- promoting the use of cutting-edge technologies in service of teaching and scholarship